Sunday, February 7, 2010

heart shaped eggs and garden state

i'm watching garden state right now. its my go-to movie when i'm depressed. it's so weird watching zach braff act all depressed when he's usually so silly in scrubs. natalie portman is absolutely beautiful and this movie is so sad. it's my favorite. i see myself in every character.

"nice to meet you.
good luck with your head."


i wish someone would say that to me. i wish someone would make me heartshaped eggs. i wish you would come online like you said you would. i hope everything is okay.

"side cars are for bitches.
anyone who rides in 
the sidecar is 
automatically 
your bitch."

"ok so sometimes i lie.
i'm weird, man."

i want someone to come over and watch this movie with me, and tell me i'm their sam. i want someone to read with me and lie down with me in a strawberry field and not care when i have on my glasses and a messy bun. sing the beatles to me and make me feel whole or at least like more of a person than i sometimes feel now.

"how can you just sit there 
and not help the children?"

'THIS IS YOUR ONE OPPORTUNITY TO DO SOMETHING THAT NO ONE HAS EVER DONE BEFORE.'

0 comments: