Sunday, February 14, 2010

girl, if you're a seascape...

in honor of valentine's day i am going to share my love that almost was... i was just about to be asked out by zach braff as JD from Scrubs... when i woke up:


i'm at a family friend's house. i realize i'm late for work. so i call my good friend, Elliot, to pick me up so we can go to work at Sacred Heart hospital together. on the way there, she tells me that she slept with my ex boyfriend and she's really sorry. but now i'm pissed at Elliot and at my ex. we get to the hospital, and we have to take a class on Lungs, because there is a patient there with severe lung issues. Dr. Kelso and Dr. Cox are the teachers of said class. Turk and Carla sit behind me. Turk asks me what's wrong and i tell him. its not that i still love my ex boyfriend, i say. it's that Elliot is my best friend and i can't believe she would do this to me. then, Turk asks me what i think about JD. do i think JD is cute? of course i think JD is cute. well guess what? JD likes me too. so later that day, i go home and i get ready for the Sacred Heart Dance. as if hospitals throw balls and cotillions. and so i get there, in a gorgeous red dress, and i am still crying over Elliot's betrayal. eyeliner falls down my face... and there is JD, about to walk over to me and kiss me. i have been wanting this moment since i saw Garden State.... and then....

i woke up. happy valentines day to me.

ps- where the hell was jesse mccartney? he usually is my boyfriend in my dreams. lmao

0 comments: