Saturday, June 19, 2010

buy your father a card!

every once in a while, i'll do a cassie's therapy video post. why? because it's fun, and it's about learning about myself which you could do too.

shout out to POS emily by the way, one of the best coworkers i could ever have imagined, and one of the funnest friends i have <3

and now, without further ado, cassie's therapy video.
 ALSO i would love to see your answers in the comments or on your own blog.


I like boys with long eyelashes and girls with notebooks filled with their own poetry
I like showering early in the morning
I like reading about mermaids and faeries
I like kissing in the rain
I like sleepovers with the one i love
I like warm banana bead and cold tea I like that male seahorses carry the babies in their pouch
I like contradictions
I like imagining i am someone else
I like the painting i made of a city skyline
I like rainboots and leggings
I like watching lindsay lohan movies with alessia
I love waking up to a rainstorm on days where i had nowhere to go anyway
Today I woke up to a car alarm "In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular.
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them...
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate."
I hate when boys are mean and think that GIRLs are the crazy ones
I hate when i go shopping and i actually have money and i can't find anything.
I hate writer's block
I hate people's behavior when they're drunk
I hate being poor I hate what love can do to you but in a way, its worth it
I hate feeling fat or ugly when i am neither of those things
I hate not knowing the right answer to a customer's question when i am called to register 


i love you.

2 comments:

Camelgirl said...

'I like that male seahorses carry the babies in their pouch'
You did this so well.
xx

Erimentha said...

:) i love how you do this tag every so often! i love it when the tag i created reaches far and wide to such beautiful blogs like yours.

:) thank you~!
xxx
eri
ps.. my fav: "i like rainboots and leggings" AGREED