Monday, November 16, 2009

on directing

today, my phone decided to stop working. i'm pretty sure all technology is out to get me. i'm going to start looking behind me when i walk. i feel a revolt is surely headed my way. right now i'm waiting to be called by jody, if she can/wants to hang out. otherwise i am here bored and dying. i'm dramatic, i know. but sometimes boredom really does feel like dying. admit it.


two lovely things happened today...
1)) i was reading a few kristen stewart interviews (i love her. even if you don't). and i got an inspiration for a story (fictional) that i am currently in the process of writing, as of... like an hour ago.
2)) i got a hold of the fame:monster by lady gaga and it's brilliant :)

also i'm really upset by something that happened today. i'm tired of people using their away messages to talk about me, or something to do with me. talk to me directly, even if its a text message. you have no idea what's really going on.

0 comments: