Tuesday, November 10, 2009

my last two days thus far...

yesterday was a funny day. i woke up happy, and got out of the house on time... but i got to the bus stop just in time to watch two busses whoosh past me. i had to wait about 7-10 minutes for the next bus when i was on time and one of them was way too early. i still got to school within a decent amount of time, and the day wasn't so bad at all. i did get extremely hungry, but other than that everything was fine. i am starting to look forward to certain classes because i actually have people to talk to. yes, i am kind of a snob. if your idea of a fun weekend is binge drinking and driving, count me out. if you like books and music, please, let me know. i went home, had my "last supper" of life as i previously knew, and went out with jody for a few hours. we hung out at her place and watched gossip girl... HOLD THE PHONE HERE...

hilary duff, penn badgley, and jessica szohr had a threesome? well, their characters did. it was interesting. they only hinted at it but it was definitely a good episode. i thought this show was slipping for a while but they're getting back into their groove with the addition of hilary duff. oh, shut up, she's cute. at least she is a seemingly normal celebrity. unlike some i can think of.

then we went for a drive and talked a lot about important things and it was really nice. i went home around 2 am..i tried to fall asleep right away, but my winding down process takes a while. i have to go on my computer, send a few texts, watch nick at night, and a few other things before going to bed. id love to have tea but it would make too much noise and my mom would have a canary. i woke up at least 6 times between 7 and 10 when i actually needed to get up. i got all ready and waited for natalie to get me.

she took me to concert club and introduced me to everyone. i already knew her and maggie, but the rest of the people were funny and sweet. i really think i could get along with these people and that made me happy. i'm missing the first event though, because it happens to fall on my dad's birthday. i would stay with my dad anyway, but considering the circumstances, i wouldn't even consider going to the event instead of spending time with my dad.

i was supposed to meet up with arianna after but time didnt permit. sorry ari, i will help you asap! call me if you need anything.

i also found out that an amazing store that i love at roosevelt field mall is having open interviews on thursday and i am going to go with natalie and try to get a job :) lord only knows how i will get there but if i get the job i will make it my business to find a fuckin way.

around 230 i went to natalie's house and we brainstormed for a little while on our project that we are working on together. i dont want to get into it too much but it is a book :) it's going to be amazing and i hope we complete it and i hope people want to buy it. its going to be legit. i promise. sorry, jody, i know you hate the word "legit", please excuse me. lol

i just got home, i'm going to eat with my family, and hopefully lay down for a few minutes but i probably wont have any time whatsoever. then i got to run off to book club and talk about a book i didnt read! i can only hope the next book is something that looks good. im going to make more of an effort this time, hopefully things will be more settled.

peace&love lol

0 comments: