Thursday, November 26, 2009

happy thanksgiving :)

right now, my little brother has just been told he can't have lunch today, because he just snacked all morning, there will be more snacks all afternoon, and dinner will be served early. he's 7. "I'M GOING TO STARVE... TO DEATH, MOM, TO DEATH!! IF YOU DON'T FEED ME I SWEAR I'M GOING TO STARVE TO DEATH... I'M ALREADY STARVING SOOOO MUCH." yes, he's nuts. but so is the rest of my family.


i'm still thankful for them though. my whole family, even the one's i don't see very often. i'm thankful for my friends, the new and the old. i'm thankful for the fact that i'm NOT in cortland and didn't have to go back last year. i'm thankful for the opportunity to go to school even though i wish i didn't HAVE to. i'm thankful for book and blogs and music. for real emotion that i can read, hear, and taste. i'm thankful for the fact that i've lived almost 20 years of my life. i could have died when i was born, i could have died all those times i wanted to try killing myself, and the times i did try. i'm alive, and i'm ok with that. i'm thankful for my boyfriend, and for the future. that i'm healthy and will one day get to go to france and have children and do all that i want to do.

and right now, i'm thankful for my warm bed and my friend sandra lending me THE TIME TRAVELERS WIFE, because it is a delicious book. in fact, goodbye... i'm going to read til the snacks come out!!
happy thanksgiving, i love you :)

ps i'm thankful for the two or 3 people that actually read this. thanks guys i love you the most

0 comments: