Wednesday, May 12, 2010

lean on me

to everyone i know from the cute girl i said 2 words to in class to my best friends in the whole world& my family, and everyone in between:


there are times when it may seem you have no one-
you do.

there are times when you want to give up-
but don't.

and when you want to cry, i am there;
here's my shoulder.

lean on me, you have someone.

to talk to, to not talk to, to read with, to lay out with, to eat with, to sing with, to cry with, to watch a movie with, to be yourself with [no matter how weird that self may be. lets face it, i'm weird.]

no matter what you can talk to me and i will listen. in a car, in a train. i'll do what it takes to be there for you, because you would do the same for me. don't hesitate to text or call and say you need me.

<3

0 comments: