Wednesday, May 19, 2010

peace: a state of mutual harmony between people or groups, esp. in personal relationsfreedom of the mind from annoyance, distraction, anxiety, an obsession, etc.; tranquillity; serenity, a state of tranquillity or serenity. 


or: A parting phrase, in good manner:

if you don't love me,
peace.
if you don't treat me right,
peace.
if you choose to ignore my offers of friendship?
the ear i try to lend?
the hand i extend to hold yours?
peace.
you want to walk away?
peace.
you want to talk trash behind my back?
peace.
you want to hold to your heart false memories of how things went down?
peace.
the list goes on and on. all i can do for you now is send peace your way.

but if you are a good friend? brand new or been around for a while? if you are here for me and you know i'm here for you? if you have a big heart, and big listening ears, and big eyes to see into the souls of others? if you believe just a little bit in magic? then PEACE. the good kind ;)

0 comments: