Friday, January 8, 2010

i am in love with samantha shorey's blog, "unconventionally beautiful." she recently redesigned it and it looks great. i love how she incorporates the books shes reading into her blog, with quotes and all. she made me want to add about 10 new books to the list. she talks about art, signs [that something is going to happen], art, fashion, feminism, film... the list goes on and on and i love it all. i'm trying to redesign my blog and although i'm not going to copy hers (hers is original and i want to be true to myself] i hope my blog can be half as pretty and organized as hers.


well, some things are new in my life. i got 2 new headbands, one braided metallic silver. i love it. and a black one. i have a new beatles sweatshirt, and a cute little outfit to wear to nat and airens parties as well as all throughout the spring. also some new:

MUSIC:
the new train cd, anddd REM's "automatic for the people

LIBRARY BOOKS:
-Change of Heart (jodi picoult)... im finishing this one by tomorrow. i love it.
-"going bovine" [libba bray]... this one's for book club
-burned [ellen hopkins]
-blonde [joyce carol oates]... a novel based on true events and marilyn monroe
-wuthering high [cara lockwood]...an mtv book, quick read
-crank [ellen hopkins]... arianna's been telling me to read this since like the 7th grade
-the early journals of anais nin... i cant wait
-she's a rebel: the history of women in rock and roll [gaar]
-mental floss presents: forbidden knowledge : a wickedly smart guide to history's naughtiest bits
-valencia- michelle tea


1 comments:

Sam | ashore said...

so i just found this trying to find something I had published online with google - and I can't tell you how happy it made me!

I love your blog (especially your recent found poem!) and i hope you come by Unconventionally Beautiful soon.

Love love