Saturday, January 9, 2010

500 days of summer

the past few days, i've been hanging out with Val a lot.. i haven't truly hung out with her in years, except for a few times at jamie's. but we've been hanging out, making plans, and it feels nice. nice to reconnect with someone from the past. it gives me a little bit of a sense of peace.


last night, val and andrea came over and we watched "500 Days of Summer." this movie really makes me laugh, cry, and want to vomit. it's sad, its whimsical, and its the most romantic non-love story. Summer {zooey deschanel} is such a bitch, and tom {joseph gordon-levitt} is such a pushover. he loves her more than he can say, and she won't let him in. she tells him she doesnt believe in true love, commitment, or marriage- but her next boyfriend after him becomes her husband. i've been in her heels, and his loafers. what i love about this movie is it makes me feel. its an emotional rollercoaster. it makes me examine my own life. it makes me believe that there is more out there. it makes me want to take a little piece of summer and of tom and carry it with me.

today i'm going to watch Jennifer's Body with them, if i can ever get out of my house. so not the same type of movie, but its funny. i cant wait for chinese food =]

0 comments: