Wednesday, December 9, 2009

why i love him

i love him because... i just do. i looked into his eyes for the first time and it was just cheesy magic. i knew. even when we were young. and when it got hard, he stayed. when i beat him physically and emotionally he stayed. he loved me enough to let me beat and berate him and he never did it back. sometimes he's trouble. sometimes he makes me want to bang my head against the wall. but as many times as he upsets me, i probably hurt him twice as much. i've done some bad things. i've cheated and lied, i ran away into the arms of other people when things got tough. i made him think i had left and was never coming back. he's never done this to me. i don't love him because i feel obligated or because its easy. when it comes to love, there is no "because." love is just there. its not even a feeling, its a way of life. i love him, and as much as i complain, i'm not going to stop. because he's my best friend and my partner in crime. the one person i can expose myself to. i love him because...i just do.

0 comments: