Friday, December 25, 2009

what i got for christmas this year :)

this is not a book (keri smith) (book)

necklace of kisses (francesca lia block)
the fame:monster, deluxe edition (gaga) (its just the fame cd and the fame monster)
iHome
harry potter and the half blood prince (dvd)
a digital photo keychain
gift cards/$$ (itunes, forever21, bath and body, target)
kohls jewelry
clothes (might return/exchange the sweater but i'm not certain)
bath and body works lotion/showergel in "warm vanilla sugar"

this is all from "santa". i didnt get anything from my grandma or aunt yet but i love everything i got. i was going to treat myself to the rest of my christmas wishlist but to save money, i'm going to keep that wishlist up for my birthday and have family buy for me from that list... it still has about 15 items on it and i want them all :) gimme your email if you want to see it or just type in my name on amazon.

i'm really hoping to make plans with everyone before you all go back to school... i start again the 25th of january. i think i'm also going to spend a week at my grandmothers, so get at me fast.

0 comments: