Friday, October 16, 2009

sahmo

Sarah Morrison has disappeared. Although i don't know her personally, i am a little worried. first, she stopped blogging for MARRIED TO THE MOB, without any acknowledgement on the site, her personal facebook or twitter, or anywhere else. she hasn't blogged anywhere else. now, her public twitter has been made private, her facebook statuses make her seem like she's in a bad place, and she's been updating a LOT less.


I know I sound a little insane worrying about someone i don't know; i mean, i know what she has chosen to divulge through her blogs, etc, but I've [unfortunately] never met the woman.. The reason I am worried is this:

Sarah is bi-polar. Cyclic moods are part of my life. I know what it feels like during the dark days and i wish no one else ever had to feel that way. i hope she is safe, i hope her roommate knows where she is, and that she has enough food water and space to keep her happy and alive. i hope she comes back soon!!
love you sahmo<3

0 comments: