Saturday, October 3, 2009

i get sad.

A long long time ago I thought that life could never be so

Difficult.
I thought that people grew up, and moved out,
And that furniture was $20.
I never knew the awful way
People would treat each other…or that there would always
Be a raging storm inside of me.
I’ve grown up a lot in these past few years; months;
Days. I’ve fallen in love, broken some hearts, and did some
Things I never should have done.
But I’m young and I’m learning.
I am my own person.
I will never be what you expect because
I don’t know how.
I can be a real cunt sometimes but who couldn’t be?
I like to dye my hair, to read, and to write.
I love herbal essence conditioner
For long hair, and
I like to drink peach iced tea.
I hate dancing, and
I hate That no one writes old fashioned letters anymore.
I hate it when people try to tell
You that you don’t know what they’re going through.
This is life, sweetheart.
Everyone is going through something, no matter how different.
A life that seems
Charmed through the looking glass is often not so pretty on the inside.
I don’t smoke, don’t drink, still party, and can’t wait to start
The next chapter of my life.
I get sad when books that I love are over.
I get sad.

0 comments: