Tuesday, October 20, 2009

by moi, today at 1:30 pm

I may be a fairy

But my life ain’t no tale

You might be a visionary

But we may not ever tell

I cannot say how many times I have tripped over you

You are a shining star, what else would I do?


One o’clock in the afternoon

Already a long day

Been working hard this morning

I need some time to play

Can’t find a damn fuckin’ job

So this girl ain’t got no pay


Come on and lecture me

You know you wanna be me

Don’t deny me

You know you wanna see me


I may not have wings

But I surely can fly

Each and every time I sing

It’s like stardust at night

Moonbeams and sun showers and rainbow brite

You bring on the darkness and I’ll show you the light


10 o’clock in the evening

And my heartbeat will not fade

Here in the corner I am watching you decay

Devinir* all of the things you wanted to be

But baby, baby, baby

Just touch me


Come on and lecture me

You know you wanna be me

Don’t deny me

You know you wanna see me


I may be an angel

Or I may be the fallen one

You can never know ‘till all is said and done

Honey I won’t forget you sure as there is a sun

You are wonderful, but are you the one?


3 o’clock in the morning,

I’ve been up all night

Feeling innocence leave me

Right before my eyes

Don’t try to tell me I am fading like the sky

Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies


*devinir- to become (french.)

0 comments: