Friday, August 20, 2010

meow jar jar binks meow cassie's therapy video

I like boys with good communication skills and girls who have proper grammar
I like lowercase letters
I like my dad's kitten, Spooky
I like my grandma's puppy Finnbar
I like getting bagels after work with emily and jenn
I like reading about Fairies 
I like 60 degree weather
I like sweatshirts and leggings
I like drew barrymore movies
I like getting pedicures
I like libraries. big giant libraries like the nyc public libraries
I like Katy Perry's first album
I love that Taylor Swift is releasing her album in october, my favorite month
Today I watched my brothers and realized that i have ten days until i have to be at school. and i'm shocked.
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate feeling like i let a loved on down
I hate no longer feeling comfortable in a place i once loved
I hate when someone doesn't get the hint that you want to be alone
I hate sadness
I hate that good tv shows all come to an end while awful ones last forever
I hate having too much free time
I hate being criticized, but in a way, constructive criticism isn't so bad
I hate when i ask someone if they want to hang out and they don't answer. just text me back and say you're busy!! don't be rude.
I hate when I can think of way more hates than likes <-- i agree
I hate this, wow. . .Sorry.


go visit erimentha's blog :)

0 comments: