Sunday, April 4, 2010

spoiler alert: the last song

nicholas sparks always makes me cry.
he always makes me fall deeper in l o v e.
and he makes me want to write letters.

the last song had a lot of good things going for it.
miley was taking her turn as a "serious" actress.
if it weren't for the dumbasses she was working with,
she'd have been able to make this into the opus it was meant to be.

the last song had sea turtles.
yes, thats right.
sea turtles.
it was my favorite part.
they hatched and crawled to the ocean,
majestic.

don't see the last song if you hate crying.
just because its not all GOOD doesn't mean
it won't make you bawl.
if you hate seeing bad things happen to dads,
don't see this movie.

do see the last song if you like miley.
do see it if you like sea turtles.
do see it if you like crying.

i guess i'd give it a 2.5 or a 3 out of 5, but thats just me.

2 comments:

gabrielle "gabe" lent said...

Sold.

Twila said...

hey I hate seeing bad things happening to dads or grandparents. It breaks my heart but I love Miley.

Twila
blog.twilasvintageclothing.com
twilasvintageclothing.com