Friday, April 2, 2010

another beautiful, sunny, 66 degree april day. i hope the "april showers" don't come for a while. i'd really like some "may flowers" though. because today is such a glorious day, it brings out the love/peace/tranquility in me. i just want to share with you some blog posts by bloggers that i love. i love these blogs because the girls who run them seem to share my core values and beliefs, that love and happiness are essential, and feminism is second nature.

cassie at peace&posies
samantha at unconventionally beautiful
laura marie at a diary of little things and curiousities

1 comments:

Sam | ashore said...

Oh this just made my day! Cassy and Laura are two of my best friends in the world, and they are beautiful women and writers. That shows on their blogs doesn't it? I am constantly flattered to be in their company.

interesting enough, Laura and I first became "feminists" together, in a class we had called Gender & Communication.

I so agree with you about love and happiness. And being in love doesn't have to mean losing out on feminism - in fact its an exciting new territory for exploring that. I learned a lot about this from Laura. and I hope you keep reading <3