Tuesday, March 2, 2010

LIGHTS

LIGHTS is coming to nassau community college to do a free concert for the students. i am beyond excited, and i might have already mentioned this.... but it deserves another mention :) I am in love with this girl. "Ice" has been stuck in my head all day.. I hope she plays "Ice," "February Air," "The Listening," and "Pretend." i hope she plays every song she has...

**i do not own this picture**


"I'm looking at you looking at me, what can I do but say sorry
It's a little late but you know I just want you to be happy.
What I got to say to make you let me get away with it this time.
I know you're upset and that you're happy just to sit and hate me,
But i'll make a bet that you'll be better to forget about me,
Even better yet I'll let a little light melt the ice, ice baby!" 

0 comments: