Wednesday, March 24, 2010

girls girls girls!

say what you want about Kristen Stewart [and i agree she is a generally terrible actress, very monotone, has two expressions: apathetic and bored] but she is fucking DELICIOUS. I saw the Runaways the other night and i have to say I really did enjoy it. Joan Jett is awesome, and I honestly have to agree that Kristen was good for the role. It didn't hurt to look at her pretty face, and Dakota Fanning was beautiful. She was only fifteen when she filmed the movie...



I love the message of the film (at least the part of the film about Joan Jett, not so much the Cherie Currie part...]: women can rock just as hard as men. Even harder. Women can be just as amazing at anything as a man can. I love women, but i most of all love women who can rock. Jett, PJ Harvey, Tori Amos, the list goes on forever.

Right now I'm watching 90210, for my weekly dose of drama and beautiful girls:
adrianna

silver

and Navid [not a girl, i know. but i'm a sucker for middle eastern boys]:


i don't own any of these pictures. if you do and you want them taken down, please email me and i'll be happy to oblige

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You like girls? You are such a whore!