Saturday, September 26, 2009

that's money honey.

i'm bored. i want to write a story, but it's on the middle of my tongue, not the tip yet, so i am not quite there and i don't have anything to say... yet. i am so unentertained. i could be watching WEEDS SEASON FOUR but i'm not. i watched about 7 episodes between yesterday and today. i need a break. i could be reading GIRL GODDESS #9, a collection of short stories by FRANCESCA LIA BLOCK, but i read I WAS A TEENAGE FAIRY yesterday and today, so i'm all read out. i made a cd already. i went through my magazines for articles and pix to keep then i recycled them. i decided to write fan letters, but i don't know what to write yet. i've listened to so much music already, and i've eaten 2 meals and a snack. i have plans but they're not til later. not til at least 530. i was thinking of making a collage but at this point my boredom has become laziness. no one blogs on the weekends, so there's nothing to read. sarah morrison hasn't blogged in ages. where are you, sarah?! i miss you!


russell is here but he's busy. ari is busy. i'm seeing natalie tomorrow. havent heard from jen. jamie is away at school. everyone important is busy or gone. i saw andrea last night. applebees apple walnut salad and tomatoe basil soup are even better after 8 pm. teeny has been MIA. i think that writing this right now is the only thing keeping me sane until tonight when jody picks me up for the movie. and food. i dont even know what we should eat.

well, someone please put me out of my misery. a kiss with a fist is better than none...

0 comments: