Wednesday, September 16, 2009

positivity

sometimes, i say negative things about myself. you say bad things about yourself, too! but i dont really mean those things... i am just not in my happy place when i say these things. but i have decided the time has come to say only positive things about myself for this moment... although i acknowledge i am extremely far from perfect, i am a wonderful human being.

i am: compassionate, funny, silly, loving, an animal lover, a caretaker, helpful, honest, respectful, sincere, a good writer and singer/lyricist, not a bad actress, ambitious, friendly, a hard worker, a good kisser, an awesome cuddler, and i smell good.
when i say bad things about people, i feel awful. i give all music a chance before deciding if i like it, i love people of all ethnicities and religions. i find the beauty in dark places. i am spiritual. i like to try new things. i believe in peace. i believe that going for a walk is a cure to anything that upsets me. i think that one day i will make an excellent wife and mother. i have about 30 career goals and many travel goals and things i want to do in life- but i will be happy if i achieve 1/20th of those things. i just want to stay true to myself and to the world.

i want to save the planet. i want to feed starving children. when i was younger, i once cried because i interrupted my father a few nights before and i was afraid that he was trying to tell me something important.. and that something would happen to him before i found out. i love my family and my friends are part of my family. i wish only good things for everyone. when i love someone or care for them, i put my all into it. if i could i would collect all the pain and suffering of the world and carry it on my back alone. i promise i will give you the shirt off of my back. i think that if given the chance i could do great things for the world.

you should give me just one chance and i promise you won't be disappointed.

what does your heaven look like?

0 comments: