Tuesday, June 23, 2009

originally posted on my facebook 12 hours ago

I’m looking for a girl who is charming and witty
She can come from a town, or could hail from a city.
Does not matter to me, be she blonde or brunette-
Nor if she is petite, or tres statuesque.

I’d love if she’d write me poems and letters
And make gifts of things like smooth stones and feathers.
If she’d meet my family, I’d be in a state of delight,
Hope she be not afraid of a public kiss goodnight.

All I need is a girl who will comment my blog,
One who’s interested in books and the London fog.
I’d be blessed be she pretty, and aware of her surroundings,
May she always be comfortable near me, around me.

I’d love me a girl, who’s eyes shine like the stars,
One who believes there is much life on Mars.
If you are that girl, please give me a call…
For there is no need to be nervous at all.

0 comments: