Monday, June 15, 2009

lady greed

Go ahead; be angry with a side of spite

Cause I’m gonna be kissing him all night

You can tell me anything you please

But I’m never going to believe

You had good intentions at all

And I’m going to laugh when you fall

Cause I was always on on on your side

And my thank you has finally arrived

I don’t care anymore

Go ahead and keep slamming your door

You were never worth a moment of my grief

Sick and tired of your g-g-g-g-greed

Darling

Darling

Darlingggggggg

Go ahead and say you don’t care anyway

I have letters that say the opposite

I have pictures that all agree with me

I have friends who will stand up for me

All of your friends are leaving your side

They all texted me last night

No one wants to hear it anymore

You’re a crackhead and a 10 dollar whore

I don’t care anymore

I tried to help you; now I’m walking out the door

You were never worth a moment of grief

Sick and tired of your g-g-g-g-greed

0 comments: