Saturday, June 20, 2009

again again again

i really never will ever understand men. ever. try as i might. and i will never understand women, either. at least those i've been romantically involved with. what is it that makes [both men and women] so crazy? certainly, i know what makes myself go crazy. for example, i hate when i am not payed enough attention to, but i don't like being basically stalked (the other side of the spectrum). so i always try to be balanced in my relationships, and, in a way, do unto others as i'd want to be done unto. this is what i want in a husband or wife:


1. someone who knows how to pick up the phone, or write a love letter.
2. someone who is willing to read a book.
3. someone who loves children.
4. someone who is a romantic.
5. someone who tells me i am beautiful.
6. someone who wants me to be happy.
7. someone who i want to be happy.
8. someone who is perceptive of other peoples feelings.
9. someone with imagination.


the list goes on and on. but to be honest, i am not this picky. just be there for me when i need you. please.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like all nine of those needs/wants. you'll find that person

jody