Thursday, May 7, 2009

the cortland diaries: 1

Love that you think your pearls are classy
You throwin’ up at 3 am and that is trashy
Telling me I’m crazy cause I want to keep my liver
But girl you have no respect for yourself
No sliver of humanity
And then there’s her with the million t-shirts
Obsessed with her hair and faking homework
Telling me I don’t belong cause I ain’t buying
The rules of the hall, and that’s a crime
Let’s go down to four three four
Where there lives a redhead and a whore
Latter cheats on her boyfriend every day
And thinks if no one tells him there is no pain
The pretty one with the red hair smiles
She’s kinda friendly, says ‘come chill for a while’
But she can’t be too good or else
Cause in the tip you can’t be yourself
Here we go to four three three where
The smiles are fake and the girls are petty
Roommates pretending to get along
Cant even agree on a favorite song
Telling everyone that they hate each other
Pretending it’s ok to be sweet to each other
Hating all that the other do
Complaining to me, well I don’t want to hear you
In four three two these girls are ok
But like to follow the crowd and what the crowd say
Life in the tip is hard to live, you gotta try to forget
And learn to forgive.
I watch this all
I watch this all
I watch this all
And I try not to fall
Not to fall
Not to fall

0 comments: