Thursday, July 29, 2010

cassie's therapy video, august =]


thank you for allowing me to do this, erimentha =]

Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys with long eyelashes and girls with good taste in books

I like watching Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist over and over, almost as much as i enjoy reading the book
I like chocolate italian ice
I like feeling connected to people on a molecular level
I like kissing. a lot.
I like when someone takes a picture of me and it comes out looking nice.
I like feeling thin.
I like making collages
I like seeing good things come out of bad situations
I like fantasy novels
I like laying on the ground in the park, day dreaming with you under the night sky.
I like starbucks!
I love curling up in my sweatpants
Today I downloaded some new music.
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate
 when people don't like the same music as me =X

I hate when i feel sweaty and can't shower
I hate when i read a poem i just don't understand
I hate when i can't get into a book i've been wanting to read
I hate when people SAY they are coming to book club, and then don't. 
I hate spending too much money, but in a way, i know that i've developed good saving habits.
I hate people who lie
I hate when I lie.


I hate this, wow. . .Sorry.

0 comments: