Monday, August 10, 2009

creepy people

there are some creepy people out there. and some of them probably don't even know that they are creepy. there is this guy who manages a dunkin donuts that i sometimes go to with my friends. barely often enough to be a regular. however, he knows exactly who i am no matter what i am wearing or how my hair is. he knew when i cut my hair. he said i looked glamourous, like an old hollywood movie star. like marilyn. when i walk in, he appraises me, and when i leave he stares at me. he engages me in strange conversation. i just want my coffee, dammit! oy vey.


i could stop going there, but if i'm near there, i'm going to go there. i just make sure someone always comes inside with me. and stands next to me. and gives me an excuse to book it out of there or gravitate away from him. the dumbest thing is, he doesnt even give me free stuff :(

0 comments: