Wednesday, July 8, 2009

my life in a nutshell

i have:
1- a mother who won't accept me for who i am. i say "won't" and not "can't" because it's more of a refusal.
2-a father who won't stand up for himself or i
3-an exboyfriend who is driving me nuts. i've never met someone who could treat me like such shit and then somehow make ME feel guilty for it all.
4-a girl who is driving me crazy in an entirely different way.
5-worry that i will be abandoned by said girl because that is what always happens. even though she hasn't given me reason to think this way.
6-2 best friends who are really meaning more and more to me every day.
7-confusion over who is friends with who within a certain group!!
8-i am actually very worried about my harry potter situation. dont even ask.
9-a grandmother who has been so good to me, i don't even know how to ever thank her.
10-love for the whole world, even when it is stomping on my heart and my ideals.

0 comments: