Saturday, July 11, 2009

<3

“I get so inspired by things… Everything I am is one big stolen good. Once you filter it through yourself, it becomes yours.”- Gwen Stefani.

I love this quote- and i would, even if i wasn’t such a diehard Gwen fan. Because, really, it’s the truth. We are all just a conglomerate of the things that inspire us, drive us, and even haunt us. I do believe that everyone is unique, but maybe that is because we all have a unique combination within us. For example there may be 5,000 people who like beef jerkey. Of those 5,000 people, 3,000 may also like tulips. and 1,500 of those might also like walks in the rain. but in the end of it all, not every person who likes beef jerkey will be exactly the same. Am I only making sense to myself here? I just want to see people being themselves; i don’t care what the consequences are. If you can’t be yourself, who can you be?

0 comments: