Saturday, July 4, 2009

happy 4th!



This independence day, i want to celebrate the right to be me. exactly who i am. i wont apologize for it. either love me or hate me. you have the right to be who you are, in my eyes, so give me the same (un)common courtesy.


i stand for love, peace, and justice. i will not let hatred and dishonesty ruin my day. to a certain extent, there are people in my life i look to for guidance and help but i know who i am and what's right for me at the end of the day.

here are some things i am loving right now:

-watermelon
-warm summer nights
-watching movies with friends
-unexpected adventures
-falling in love
-watermelon
-learning to be free
-picnic food

and the one person who is here for me through one of my toughest times, no matter how sticky it gets for us to be in the situation we're in. <3


0 comments: