Monday, April 27, 2009

something i was working on last night

Excuse me my love, well I don’t mean to ramble

But what should one do when her life is in shambles?

It took so long to realize that the spark I felt was fire under my own feet

And no one knows how I’ve been feeling; it’s safe to say I am barely dealing

 

Rub a dub dub, my brain’s in the tub and I am a messy ball of mush

Pride is a stinker and love is a liar and I am convinced my own pants are on fire

And candy is sick’ning and flowers are wilting, the axis is broken and my world is tilting

Breathing you in is a terrible smell like swans and chocolate burning in hell

 

Somebody told me to smile and nod but I just can’t do it; it just isn’t right

I’m not that type of girl, nothing can make me turn off the tornado

This is how it feels when loving someone is so easy and so rough for

They will not love you back enough to ever make you smile 

0 comments: