Sunday, April 5, 2009

just dance...

10 things i am feeling right now:


1. happy because my Missbehave collage came out great
2. weirded out by these cortland dreams i'm still having... i left in december!!!
3. grateful that i am getting better finally... all the meds are working
4. glad that danny is still there for me even though we are not together anymore
5. sad that jen is away at buffalo and i will only see her for like 2 days next week and then she goes back for a whole month
6. happy that it is sunday, one of my fave days, and that i think daisy of love premiers tonight on vh1
7. annoyed at myself for not putting more effort into learning more french
8.hopeful that i wont get yelled at at work when i give them my doctor's note saying i cant work until my doctor gives the ok (prob tuesday)
9. a little bored because i have nothing to do
10. a little in love with all of my friends because they are the best.

0 comments: