Sunday, December 7, 2008

it's a love story, baby just say...


yes.


i admit it, one thing about cortland that may be a good thing is it opened me up even more to music i would never have before considered. i was very open minded before, but now even moreso. my music collection has jumped higher and higher. hmm there is much inspiration to be held. anyway i have fallen in love with how cute Taylor Swift's music is. she's been writing since she was 11 or 12, like me, only she actually has a record deal...

what did college do for you?


3 comments:

Roni said...

i'm commenting..
i've never listened to taylor swift lol..but college opened me up to the idea that people don't give a flying fuck about half of the things that I spend my life being neurotic about lol. read mahhhh bloggg :D

Anonymous said...

college taught me that everyone is just passing through on some journey to somewhere. what happens isn't so important so much as enjoying yourself on the way there.

oh, and it also taught me that anyone can get a job at nassau community college. even if they're a fucking lunatic.

-- Arianna

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore Taylor Swift and I am so glad that you opened up to her!!!!!!!